Countdown Calendar

If you're concerned about illegal immigration and want to do something about it, this is the Website for you. The immigration stance of a candidate is revealed here, if he or she chooses to let it be known. Click on the INTRODUCTION PAGE link to learn more. And if your candidates haven't revealed their stance on this issue, use the candidate info to contact them and ask why. Our purpose is to encourage grassroots activism. CFIR

State House Candidates in 2008 by party affiliation

(I) = Incumbent   * = No candidate from this Party.   & = No incumbent in this race.

DISTRICT #

REPUBLICAN

DEMOCRAT

LIBERTARIAN

1
George Lavender
Stephen Frost (I)
Tim Eason
2
Dan Flynn (I)
*
Michael A. French
3
Kirby Hollingsworth
Mark Homer (I)
*
4
Betty Brown (I)
Victor Morales
James C. Yow
5
Bryan Hughes (I)
*
*
6
Leo Berman (I)
*
Gene Moody
7
Tommy Merritt (I)
*
Joey R. Strohman
8
Byron Cook (I)
*
*
9
Wayne Christian (I)
Kenneth Franks
Joe Allport
10
Jim Pitts (I)
*
Phil Smart
11
Brian K. Walker
Chuck Hopson (I)
Paul Bryan
12
Van Brookshire
Jim McReynolds (I)
*
13
Lois W. Kolkhorst (I)
*
*
14
Fred Brown (I)
*
Ron Darby
15
Rob Eissler (I)
*
*
16
Brandon Creighton (I)
*
*
17 &
Tim Kleinschimidt
Donnie Dippel
Alan W. Duesterhoff
18
John Otto (I)
Arlan Foster
*
19
Mike Hamilton (I)
Larry C. Hunter
Richard Ramsey
20
Dan Gattis (I)
Jim Dillon
Craig C. Weems
21
*
Allan Ritter (I)
*
22
*
Joe Deshotel (I)
Dean L. Tucker
23
*
Craig Eiland (I)
Charles L. Early
24
Larry Taylor (I)
*
Rafael E. Ramos
25
Dennis Bonnen (I)
*
Richard Cole
26
Charlie Howard (I)
*
*
27
Steve Host
Dora Olivo (I)
*
28
John Zerwas (I)
Dorothy Bottos
M. Stephen Lucas
29 &
Randy Weber
Kevin M. Murphy
*
30
Geanie W. Morrison (I)
*
*
31
*
Ryan Guillen (I)
*
32
Todd Hunter
Juan Garcia (I)
*
33
Raul Torres
Soloman Ortiz Jr. (I)
Justin R. Garrett
34
Connie Scott
Abel Herrero (I)
*
35
*
Yvonne Gonzales-Toureilles (I)
*
36
*
Ismael Flores (I)
*
37
*
Rene Oliveira (I)
*
38
*
Eddie Lucio III (I)
*
39
*
Armando Martinez (I)
*
40
*
Aaron Pena (I)
*
41
Charles W. Snelling
Veronica Gonzales (I)
Javier Villalobos
42
*
Richard Raymond (I)
*
43 &
*
Tara Rios Ybarra
Richard W. Shuey
44
Edmund Kuempel (I)
*
John Lynch
45
Matt Young
Patrick Rose (I)
Tom Gleinser
46
*
Dawnna Dukes (I)
Allen Hacker
47
Donna Keel
Valinda Bolton (I)
*
48
Pamela Waggoner
Donna Howard (I)
Ben Easton
49
Jim Hasik
Elliot Naishtat (I)
*
50
Jerry J. Milkus Jr.
Mark Strama (I)
Jerry Chandler
51
*
Eddie Rodriquez (I)
Authur D. Bianca
52 &
Brian Daniel
Diana Maldanado
Lillian Simmons
53
Harvey Hildebran (I)
*
Brian W. Holk
54
Jimmie Don Aycock (I)
*
Nicholas J. Kramer
55
Ralph Sheffield
Sam Murphy
Chris Lane
56
Charles Anderson (I)
*
*
57
*
Jim Dunnam (I)
Neill Snider
58
Rob Orr (I)
Greg Allan
Tom Stewart
59
Sid Miller (I)
Ernie Casbeer
Coy Reynolds
60
Jim Keffer (I)
David Shupp
*
61
Phil King (I)
Charles William
Richard W. Forsythe Jr.
62
Larry Phillips (I)
Pete Veeck
*
63
Tan Parker (I)
Jesus Carillo
John Turner
64
Myra Crownover (I)
John McClelland
Jason Jordan
65
Burt Slolmans (I)
*
Lee Hooper
66
Brian McCall (I)
*
Benjamin Westfried
67
Jerry Madden (I)
*
Jeffrey Joyner
68
Rick Hardcastle (I)
*
Ryan Galloway
69
*
David Farrabee (I)
Richard Brown
70
Ken Paxton (I)
*
Robert R. Varisin
71
Susan L. King (I)
*
Michael Walton
72
Drew Darby (I)
*
Dennis Higgins
73 &
Doug Miller
Daniel Boone
Shannon Beckett McCracken
74
Thomas Kincaid
Pete Gallego (I)
*
75
Carlos Garza
Chente Quintanalla (I)
*
76
*
Norma Chavez (I)
*
77 &
*
Marisa Marquez
*
78 &
Dee Margo
Joe Moody
Bill Collins
79
*
Joe Pickett (I)
*
80
*
Tracy O. King (I)
*
81 &
Tryon D. Lewis
*
Elmo Hockman
82
Tom Craddick (I)
Bill Dingus
Sherry Phillips
83
Delwin Jones (I)
*
*
84
Carl H. Issett (I)
*
*
85
Isaac M. Castro
Joe Heflin (I)
*
86
John Smithee (I)
James H. Wood
Kevin Howell
87
David Swinford (I)
*
L. Blake Bailey
88
Warren Chisum (I)
*
*
89
Jodie Laubenburg (I)
*
*
90
Larry Kielberg
Lon Burnham (I)
*
91
Kelly Hancock (I)
Chris Utchell
Paul Mastin
92
Todd Smith (I)
Kalandra N. Wheeler
*
93
Bill Burch
Paula Pierson (I)
Colin F. Sewards
94
Diane Patrick (I)
*
Geoffrey A. Adams
95
*
Marc Veasey (I)
Hy Siegal
96
Bill Zedler (I)
Chris Turner
Todd Litteken
97
Mark M. Shelton
Dan Barrett (I)
Rodney Wingo
98
Vicki Truitt (I)
Nancy Moffat
Stephen M. Smith
99
Charlie Geren (I)
Shiela Ford
Robin Chester
100
*
Terri Hodge (I)
Robert M. Pritchet
101 &
Mike Anderson
Robert Miklos
*
102
Tony Goolsby (I)
Coral Kent
*
103
*
Rafael Anchia (I)
David R. Mason
104
*
Roberto Alonzo (I)
*
105
Linda Harper-Brown (I)
Bob Romeno
James O. Baird
106
Karen Weigman
Kirk England (I)
Gene Freeman
107
Bill Keffer
Allen Vaught (I)
Brandon Parsons
108
Dan Branch (I)
Emil Reichstadt
*
109
*
Helen Giddings (I)
Kevin Jackson
110
*
Barbara Mallory-Caraway (I)
*
111
Homer Fincannon
Yvonne Davis (I)
Tim Miles
112 &
Angie Chen Button
Sandra Vule
Phillip M. White
113
Joe Driver (I)
Eric Brandler
*
114
Will Hartnett (I)
*
*
115
Jim Jackson (I)
*
Preston Poulter
116
*
Trey Martinez Fischer (I)
William T. Armstrong
117
John V. Garza
Dave McQuade Leibowitz (I)
*
118
Don Green
Joe Faria (I)
*
119
*
Roland Gutierrez (I)
*
120
*
Ruth Jones McClendon (I)
*
121
Joe Straus (I)
*
Authur M. Thomas IV
122
Frank J. Corte Jr. (I)
*
Sally Baynton
123
*
Mike Villareal (I)
*
124
*
Jose Menendez (I)
*
125
*
Joaquin Castro (I)
*
126
Patricia Harless (I)
Chad Kahn
Oscar J. Palma Jr.
127
Joe Crabb (I)
Joe Montemayor
Justo Perez
128
Wayne Smith (I)
*
*
129
John E. Davis (I)
Sherie L. Matula
*
130 &
Allen Fletcher
*
William B. Gray
131
*
Alma Allen (I)
*
132
Bill Callegari (I)
*
Phil Kurtz
133
Jim Murphy (I)
Kristi Thibaut
*
134
Joe Agris
Ellen Cohen (I)
Mhair S. Dekmezian
135
Gary Elkins (I)
Trey Fleming
Alfred N. Montestruc
136
Beverley Wooley (I)
*
Gerald W. La Fleur
137
*
Scott Hochburg (I)
Alex Cresswell
138
Dwayne Bohac (I)
Virginia McDavid
*
139
*
Sylvester Turner (I)
*
140 &
*
Armando Walle
*
141
Michael Bunch
Senfronia Thompson (I)
Richard Brown
142
*
Harold Dutton (I)
*
143
Dorothy Olmos
Ana Hernandez (I)
Joe O. Marcom
144 &
Ken Legler
Joel Redmond
*
145 &
Patricia Rodriquez
Carol Alvarado
*
146 &
*
Al Edwards
*
147
*
Garnet Coleman (I)
Joe Tirado
148
*
Jessica Farrar (I)
Howard H. Gano Jr
149
Greg Meyers
Hubert Vo (I)
*
150
Debbie Riddle (I)
Brad Neal
Ken Petty